Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A quick holiday party gift

We have not lived here in the area for the holidays but the families that live on our street seem to have fun!  For halloween the family at the end of the road invited everyone on the loop to their house to start the festivities.  They had a tent with drinks and sweets, a campfire going, a COMPLIMENTARY food truck and a hayride for the kids to go on.  (this is where I learned there are two types of New England chow-dah.  Red and White).  Talk about going all out!  

**Disclaimer:  This gift I show you is nowhere near that level** 

So this last week we received an invite from another neighbor down the road that invited us to their house for their annual Christmas party.  Since Shawn won't be home from work until 6 and the party is only from 3-8, I thought I would just take a small gift instead of taking dessert or an appetizer so late.  This was my favorite tag from my holiday show: 



I will be honest though, this only came to be from a messy accident.  If you could see my room right now you would understand!  I had this wreath stamped and on a card ready to go.  Next thing I know, i looked down and a random stamp was laying on half the wreath.  And do you think that was a clean stamp?? oh no - not a chance :)  so I saw that I could salvage half of the wreath and was happy with what came out!  Hope you like it too!


           (sorry but the Cheers! stamp is retired)

This is such and easy and quick gift to make.  You just need the bubbly :)  I'm actually giving away a bottle my MIL bought.  I don't drink so it's just sitting in the pantry.  I will replace it later haha!

Here are a few other samples for other occasions.  Enjoy!


Happy Stamping :)
-Holly





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment