Friday, January 9, 2015

(Birthday) Card Party!

Okay, not really... But it feels like a party in my craft room today :) (my new craft room btw... Spent all yesterday afternoon moving my stuff from the basement up two floors to the guest room.  Too cold in that basement!).  but today during nap time I was able to play a little bit with some new sets I just ordered - Celebrate Today and Balloon Bash. I will say I started the morning off by finishing my now 2yr old's card.  He turned two today... Wow how fast time goes! 


He's such a fun kiddo - he never stops! He is a thumb sucking, talkative, eat anything in sight, color on your walls kind of kid. If it's silent, something is going on that shouldn't be!  If you've heard of the book called "No David!" you would think they wrote it after after Andrew. :) but we are so grateful for him - he's perfect just the way he is!

Here's the card I made my sweet boy :)


I finally ordered Dear Heart.  This stamp set is a polymer that is all about boys. And since I'm a mom of three, I figured I had better get it before it's too late.  Some polymer sets are only available for 6 months and I think January is the last month for this set. 

We enjoyed pancakes for breakfast at home and lunch at the bakery in town.  Drew even got a cupcake since daddy is working tonight.  We will have cake tomorrow. (Once I frost it!) 
We bought him a shark puppet too. Love his reaction!



So anyway, fun morning for the boys, so that meant I was able to stamp while 2/3 boys napped.  Here are the other two I made.  I love these new framelits for the Celebrate Today balloons! 


I punched some stars out and added some gold sequins for the shaker frame. 
And this one I absolutely love! I wanted to add more color to the stamped image so I originally colored the word celebrate.  Then I decided to try coloring with my blendabilities to make an ombré look.  I. Love. It.... It's going to be for a very special friend :)



I hope these inspired you! Remember Sale-A-Bration is going on now! Every $50 order (before tax and shipping) earns you free products with SU!  

Blessings and happy stamping :)

-Holly




1 comment:

  1. Love your cards, Holly! Especially the shaker card...great colors & layout!!

    ReplyDelete