Friday, February 27, 2015

Hollywood Squares for a Friend


Yesterday I dusted off an old recipe that I used to make when I was a teen.  It used to be a favorite of my best friend and I and we would make it every once in awhile when we got a sweet tooth.  Oh to have the metabolism of a teenager!  These treats are not one bit heathy! In fact, let's just say I'm too embarrassed to even share the recipe!  

But I was thinking about them this week and thought since it had been years, I would make some.  I needed a thank you gift for a friend too.  She helped bake chicken for Eli's paw patrol party 2 weeks ago.  


I packaged them in one of the Tag a Box gift boxes from Stampin' Up!. These boxes are a great value and you can get many uses out of them!  Remember This box I made for my niece?  A dress fit in it! Anyway, this box was perfect for these squares.  



I wrapped the box with some Best Year Ever DSP from the Sale-a-Bration catalog along with some ribbon.  My favorite part is the tag made with the Handpicked Dies.  They're new and so fun to use! :)  you might not recognize the stamp, but it's from the Num-Num stamp set.  I never thought I'd use this particular stamp because I don't make cake pops, but I found out a way to put it to use!  


Hope you enjoyed these pictures.  Now go wipe up the drool off of your screen.  ;)

Oh, and feel free to pin these! I finally figured out how to add the Pin button on my pictures. :)

-Holly  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment