Sunday, May 24, 2015

CYCI71 - Goodbye In-Colors Color Challenge

Happy Sunday everyone!  There is a new challenge over at Can You Case It and I hope that you join us this week!  We are saying farewell to the beloved 2013-2015 in-colors...  Goodbyes are so hard.
 
 www.canyoucaseit.com
 
In addition to picking two of the in-colors, why not add some gold? :)
 
Today I have for you some (obvious) soon-to-be oldies but goodies PLUS a new flower from one of the new stamp sets coming June 2nd!
 
 
This flower (which looks like a hydrangea to me) is from a new hostess set called Best Thoughts.  It is a beautiful set in its entirety - just trust me! The sentiment is from Six Sided Sampler -- a set I need to use more often!

 
 A simple inside as usual. :)

 
So there you have it!  I hope this has inspired you to play with these in-colors one more time!  Head on over to CYCI and join us this week! 
 
I hope you enjoy your weekend too and have the chance to spend tomorrow with family.  We are going to a parade in town today after church. As a veteran, this weekend certainly brings out the pride in my heart for those who gave their lives for our freedom. I did experience a few losses of fellow Airmen while I served and I will never forget the men or their families and their sacrifice.

Happy Memorial Day! Never forget <3
 
-Holly
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


7 comments:

  1. Very nice. I was thinking of doing it in the purples and lavenders like the Hydrangea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat I am sure they'll look lovely! I'd love to see them if you do!

      Delete
  2. The fussy cutting really gives the flowers, some dimension. Love the cantaloupe with the strawberry combo and the gold accents on the flowers. Beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete