Sunday, July 12, 2015

CYCI78 - Let's Add a COLOR!

Today's challenge at Can You Case It? is a simple color challenge.  Let me say, picking one "color" to go with black and white seems like it would be easy... I'm not so sure it is!  I mean, a flower needs a green stem, not a gray one right?
 
Well nonetheless, you should still play along with us!  Click on the image below to take you to the challenge website.
 
http://wp.me/p4g33G-wG
 
I chose Blackberry Bliss as my color.  I love the deep rich tone and think it's one of the prettiest purple's SU! has ever had.  I colored the flower by squeezing my ink pad a little and using a blender pen.  A little stitching around the edge with my paper piercer gives it an extra detail.
 


 
I hope to see you linked up at CYCI.  Head on over and get inspired! :)
 
Have a wonderful Sunday!
-Holly
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment