Friday, July 31, 2015

Freestyle Friday - A Quick {and yummy} Thank You

It's FRIDAY!!
Normally I could care less about Fridays because my husband isn't off like most people.  Fridays are pretty boring, but I am heading home with my boys to see my family!  But before I hit the road, here's a little Freestyle Friday for you. =) 
 
(Just don't lick the screen)
 
 
I made Amish Friendship Bread for one of our neighbors this week.  She came to the rescue earlier this month when I realized 30 minutes before our little guy's first birthday party that we didn't have any candles.  It's hard to remember everything that you may need when you move into a temporary rental. 
 
So I wanted to say thanks for saving the party! :)
 
 
The tag was a little tricky.  I punched a 2" circle and then slide the circle into the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.  I had to finish cutting the Blackberry Bliss piece in the shape of the circle, but this was the end result.  Pretty cool "bread tag" huh? :)
 
 
I think the Delightful Dijon color is growing on me - especially paired with Blackberry Bliss!

 
Thanks for stopping by!  I will still be posting while on vacation.  I'm visiting my mom (aka upline) afterall! :)
 
Happy Friday!
 
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment