Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Stamp, Ink, Paper #7 - A Color Challenge - RAWR!

Hi everyone! Welcome to our 7th challenge over at Stamp, Ink, Paper!  Can't believe how quickly we go through these challenges!  If you haven't played along yet, please do! 
 
 
I knew that I wanted to do something fun with the bold blue and yellow so I decided to get a headstart on my nephew's birthday card!  I hope 9 year old boys still like dinosaurs. :)
 
 
 This is as "masculine" as I can get with ribbon. 
 
 
 
I also wanted to share the original card that I made for the color challenge. 
 
 
To create the dirt, I used the leaves from Sheltering Tree.  This makes for a great background stamp too!  Very versitile :)
 
 
 
 
If you don't have the No Bones About It set and you're always looking for a fun kid set - this is a great set to invest in! 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Hope to see you playing along! 
 
-Holly
 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


4 comments:

  1. Holly, You are so absolutely inspiring to me. I love your style and love that you stretch my imagination with pretty much every card to make. I absolutely adore both cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina you're so sweet to me! I'm so glad I inspire you but know that the inspiration is mutual! You rock too!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh both of these cards are amazing, Holly! Any little boy would love the receive either one. I especially like the one with the dirt drifts, and your insides are just as awesome as the outsides! Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy! As a mom of three boys I had better know how to make a boy card haha!

      Delete