Sunday, August 9, 2015

CYCI81 - A Color Challenge and Guest Appearance!

 
Hey everyone!  Welcome back to another Can You Case It challenge.  This challenge was from the creative mind of Ms. Billie Moan!  We also have a guest designer this week.  I hope you make Tenia feel welcome and stop by her blog. She makes some great cards!
 
This week is a great color combo - thanks Billie! 
Pick ANY blue, green, purple and add white!
 
 
I chose Pool Party, Mint Macaron and Wisteria Wonder.  I love how Mint Macaron can seem blue or green depending on the colors around it.  Makes me love the color that much more!
 
 
The flower and leaves are from the set Remarkable You.  This was a set I ordered right away. 
(That's saying a lot since I'm not much of a flowers on cards fan!)
 
Aren't these Greetings Thinlits adorable!?
 

A little extra detail for the inside and my card is complete.
 
 
Hope this inspires you to join the fun and stamp with us this week!
 
Have a wonderful day!
-Holly
 
 
 

2 comments: