Monday, August 3, 2015

TGIFC14 - July Remix!

Thanks for stopping by for my second post of the day!  Lucky you! :)
 
I have been staying at my parent's house since Friday and I am certainly enjoying the "new" stamp sets.  My mom and I don't always buy the same stamps so I know that when I come home I bring the ones she didn't order and then I get to enjoy all of the other sets she ordered (free!) haha!
 
Today's second post is for TGIF Challenges' July Remix.  This challenge is so fun and combines the four weekly challenges from July into one. 
 
 
 
Pick two (or more) of the challenges and mix them up.
 
Today I chose to use the two challenges that I was an Honorable Mention for - hope the luck carries over. :)  I chose the sketch from TGIFC11 and the Brand New theme of TGIFC12.
 
 
This was my first time using this new embossing folder and I'm so glad I ordered it - mine comes today!  I also used the Tin of Cards set stamped in Watermelon Wonder.  There are 2 different DSPs - Cherry on Top and Bohemian.  Love them both!
 
 
This was also my first time using the new in-color lace.  I love it!  I think I will try to visit my mom more often!  This must be how The Stampin' Stud feels raiding his wife's Artisan Design Team stash!
 
 
There you have it!  I hope this inspires you to play along at TGIF Challenges or at least get you in your craft room! :) 
 
Happy stamping!
-Holly
 

No comments:

Post a Comment