Monday, October 26, 2015

A Deer Anniversary - Alphabet Rotary Stamp Highlight

A friend of mine recently asked if I would make her an anniversary card for her husband.  Her and her husband are avid hunters.  While this dear is no longer current, I knew that I could tie in the antlers from the new Wonderland set and make a little play on words with the alphabet rotary stamp.


I used Go Wild DSP for the chevron background and the black and white circle.

I love the versatility of the rotary stamp.  It's a must have!

Kelly is currently deployed to Hondoras and her husband is serving a short tour in Korea.  Happy first anniversary!  Thanks for your service. <3
And thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful week!
-Holly

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I loved this stag image from a while back. It was definitely a keeper. The chevron background works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I loved this stag image from a while back. It was definitely a keeper. The chevron background works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Any guy on my husband's side would love to get this card.

    ReplyDelete