Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Happy Sweet 15 Hannah!

A few days back I shared a card with you that I had made for my niece.  It featured 2 new in-colors - Flirty Flamingo & Sweet Sugarplum with Rich Razzleberry.  I really liked the color combo but then my sister reminded me that her daughter does not like pink... or purple...

So I decided to make something else for Hannah.  I still had the scrap piece of paper that I cut the 15 from for the other card.  If you want to use both, plan it so that you place your framelits in the middle of the square.  

I love these two in-colors too - Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy.  I know that Hannah loves green, so I know she will like this one! :)


This ribbon is the best! It has a great texture and ties beautifully!


I added the stars from the Stars Border Punch on the background layer and the shaker frame. 


Happy Birthday Hannah Mae! We love ya!

I hope you all enjoy the day!  Make sure you check back on June 1st for my product shares info!
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment