Saturday, May 20, 2017

Introducing the new 2017-2019 In Colors!

Happy Saturday!  I hope that you're having a great weekend so far.  Today I wanted to share with you the new in colors for Stampin' Up!  Every 2 years there are 5 new colors that are introduced that experts predict are or will be trending.  These new colors are replacing Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush and Mint Macaron.

The stamp set featured today is a new set coming out in the new catalog (June 1st) called Bright Wishes.  Each card is colored with all 5 new colors with the addition of some neutrals.












Do you have a new favorite color?  I love the Fresh Fig - reminds me a lot of Blackberry Bliss and I surprised myself and really like the Lemon Lime Twist! It's a very versatile color that coordinates with more than you would think.

I'd love to here what you think of this new stamp set and the in colors!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment