Saturday, June 3, 2017

Quirky Critters for Crazy Crafters Blog Hop!


Happy Saturday (or Sunday) to you! I'm so honored and excited to be the special guest for today's Crazy Crafters Blog Hop.  When Kylie asked me to be a part of the fun, I couldn't say no!  I have a hard time saying no - so here I am - 6.5 pregnant with my 4th child in the middle of a move across the country in two weeks!! I did, however, have a chance to play with some new goodies - even though I should have been packing! :)

So, I'd like to say thank you Kylie for inviting me to be a part of today's hop!  Make sure you all take a few minutes to make your way around the globe.

Today I made 4 cards using the Quirky Critters stamp set from the brand new catalog.  As soon as I saw this set I knew I wanted it.  I'm going to share the details of the one card today and then over the next few days, cover the other 3.


For the color theme, I based it off of the Naturally Eclectic DSP - Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy, Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy and Soft Sky.  I also incorporated FOUR new awesome embossing folders!

For today's card - I chose the cute little bird.

The new Layered Leaves Dynamic TIEF is beautiful - love the deep impression of it! 


The new Night of Navy 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding is also something I am very pleased with!  I didn't think I would like the wrinkled look, but I really do!


I hope that you like this card and would love if you came back to check out the rest of the collection this week!  Be sure to make your way around the hop for lots of lovely inspiration!

Blessings for a great week!

-Holly







9 comments:

  1. What a cute card, thank you for hopping with us this time. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Holly, can't wait to see the rest revealed up close during the week. Thanks so much for saying yes and joining us, it has been an honour

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're gorgeous cards. Congratulations and best wishes for your move and the new baby. Thank you so much for doing us the honour of joining us on this hop, particularly under the circumstances!! Perhaps you should be renamed "Superwoman"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards Holly....the colours look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your cards Holly, they're all adorable! Gorgeous colours and the embossing folder for each one looks amazing. Thank you so much for the inspiration and for hopping with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How absolutely adorable are these cards. I love the ecclectic DSP, such a great source to pull your coours from :)
    Good luck with the new lil one when she arrives, and also with the move. Don't forget to put your feet up some times.
    Thank you so much for fitting us in your hectic schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely vibrant cards Holly. Thanks for hopping with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute and fun collection of cards Holly. Love your colours. Thanks so much for hopping with us and for all your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of your cards, Holly! Where are you moving?

    ReplyDelete