Thursday, February 22, 2018

Tranquil Tulips for Fancy Friday!


Welcome to another Fancy Friday hop!  If you arrived from the lovely Cindy Schuster, thanks for continuing on to me.  Today we have a gorgeous color combo and we hope you are inspired to play along with us!

I pulled a set out of my collection that I haven't even inked up yet - Tranquil Tulips.  I'm thinking I might have to use this one more often.  I was inspired by some of the colors from the Color Me Happy Kit with the gold/navy/pool party.


My favorite part of this card though is the Night of Navy 1/2" Gingham Ribbon that I colored with a Light Pool Party Blends.


The sentiment tucked in the corner is from Beautiful You :)

Next up is the lovely Cathy Caines!


Happy Friday!
Holly

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Holly! Loving the gold added to the colour combo. Makes for an special looking card with all that glimmery goodness. Fabulous idea to colour the ribbon. Looks fabulous! Love it! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, Holly! The soft way you've used the colors combined the gold glimmer is gorgeous! Hugs! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. That touch of gold is so glamorous! Love your choice of flowers for this colour combo. Gorgeous card Holly!

    ReplyDelete