Friday, December 12, 2014

Party favors for Fiona


My friend Jess babysat my boys last week during my craft show so I asked her if I could make something for Fiona's party in exchange.  I already had borrowed the curvy keepsake box die cut from my friend Megan and had yet to try it out so I knew what I wanted to make! Jess said Fiona liked purple pink turquoise and butterflies so here is what I came up with.


These were so easy to make and not that time consuming. They look like a lot of work, but trust me, if you're without 3 kids under the age of four, you'll be done in no time! Plus, you don't even have to emboss it or stamp it - they're cute as is.  But, I like all the extra glitz so I treated these as if they were for my own daughter (that maybe I'll have someday) ;)


Added a little touch of gold glimmer paper to the clothespins.  This came in handy because I only had 7 gold clips and I needed 10.  They other 3 silver ones were disguised as gold :)



Hope she enjoyed them! 
Here's the card I made for Fiona:


Notice the new sequin ribbon?? Love this!! Bermuda bay sequin trim <3 



#kittypaws #photobomb :)




No comments:

Post a Comment