Monday, April 13, 2015

Oh Baby Baby <3

I had to fill another order this weekend - this time for a baby boy card.  I was a little pressed for time and quite honestly needed to clean my room more than make another mess, so I kept it simple.  


For the first card, I chose a piece of DSP from the Best Year Ever pack.  This was a freebie from sale-a-bration this year, but have no fear - you can still get your hands on a pack.**

I used the Little Letters dies to cut out the word baby and I saved the letters for the other card. The "welcome" is from Celebrate Baby and the banners were just a simple and easy added detail.  




This card came together fairly quick too.  The alligator was a last minute choice.. I always hate adding something and then regret it later... This, however, I didn't regret.


A little frayed detail to the edges and it was complete :)


Two sweet coordinating cards <3  Now if you're wondering how you can still get the DSP from Sale-a-Bration, here's how! 

From the day Butterflies Thinlits are again available through April 30, we are bringing you two special offers:
  1. Get the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15 percent discount--just $21.20!
  2. Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits Bundles at the already-discounted price and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Bration items (only available while supplies last)!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!  See you tomorrow for Ten Minute Tuesday! :) 

-Holly



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment