Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Watercolor Wednesday

Well I think we can all talk about the big white elephant in the room and say that Tuesday came and went and my blog sat untouched.  Yesterday we spent the morning at the Mystic Aquarium, finished some shopping for the weekend and ended the night watching my husband play hockey at the rink.  My husband also finished my chalkboard banner for the kitchen!  


This was less than $15 :)  Please don't judge our carb intake haha!  Busy day for sure - sadly I didn't have 10 minutes for Ten Minutes (or less) Tuesday…

So I figured I would combine yesterday's quick thinking of a card and Watercolor Wednesday together.  The "quick" part about water coloring is that you can color fast and not worry about going outside of the lines!  

For today's card I chose the sets Choose Happiness and Feel Goods.  I had originally stamped the sentiment on the same layer but decided to cut it out and give it some dimension.  


See - have fun! Color outside of the lines! Who cares? =)



The very vintage buttons have been sitting on my desk for awhile now.  I just had yet to make a card I wanted to add one to.  I think it works here, don't you?  And the detail on the button - LOVE! 


So there you have it - TMT & WW mixed into one card! 


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to pin this card so you can make one too!
-Holly



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment