Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Ten Minute Tuesday - Daffodil Delight

 
Happy Tuesday friends!  Just a quick post for Ten Minute Tuesday!  And really, I only had about ten minutes. Today is my card class and I don't have a single set picked or paper cut.

This morning I was in the yard with my boys.  They were picking dandelions and putting them in their dump truck.  I noticed some of my daffodils were already dying so I grabbed a vase so I could enjoy them a little longer.
 


This particular flower (coral and white) was among the daffodils.  There were only 6-7 of them but I had never noticed them in our yard before.  I'm not sure if it's a variation of a daffodil or some sort of cross-pollination between that and a rose?  If you know, please tell me! I'd love to know!


But as I took pictures this morning, I couldn't help but think of a color combo! And while the one flower could be calypso coral, I wanted to pay homage to the beautiful (and retiring) Crisp Cantaloupe.


I used the balloon and sentiment from the set From the Herd.  Such a fun set and the balloons make a great background don't you think?


Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your day!!

-Holly


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the use of the balloon and your color combination! Thank you for sharing this awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute card! Your daffodils are beautiful. They always remind me of my grandmother she always had them blooming in her yard around Easter.

    ReplyDelete