Friday, October 9, 2015

Flurry of Wishes

One of the many things I love about Stampin' Up! products are the bundles.  SU! offers many stamp sets that coordinate with punches or framelits that when purchased together, you can save 15%.
 
This particular bundle from the holiday catalog is a winner!  For $33, you get the photopolymer set and matching snowflake punch and the possibilities are endless.  This set is so pretty and I've been busy with it. 
 
Here are two cards I made recently:
 


With 3 separate snowflake stamps, it's easy to make a background like this one.  Different shades of blue really give it the wintry look.


This card has been one of my favorites that I have made with this set and this particular fold idea came right out of the holiday catalog.  The new curvy trio punch is a must have :)


 
Thanks for stopping by :)  Have a wonderful weekend!
 
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment