Saturday, May 21, 2016

Sorry, I'm Not Too Bright - FMS237

Wow! I can hardly believe I'm writing my 250th post already!  I love creating cards and sharing them with you!  I can't wait until I have 250 followers too. (hint, hint) :)

Today I wanted to share with you another sneak peek of a brand new hostess set coming out June 1st called "Pun Intended".  I love the antique tungsten light in the set.  We are 90% done with our bathroom and I purchased a really cute vintage light fixture that has a tungsten light too.  This was right up my alley!

I had an idea with the "Sorry, I'm not too bright" sentiment and I'm pleased with how it turned out.  The sketch came from Freshly Made Sketches - simple enough. :)

I liked the symmetry of the black DSP on each side so I added a piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine for the small grey strip.


I chose to use ink colors from the Brights collection to offset the "not so bright" Smoky Slate bulb.



I used the corner rounder to make the tag a little different and added some embossed strips of Smoky Slate to make the sentiment and light bulb stand out a little more.


This is a really cute set and one that you can get with a qualifying hostess order/party starting June 1st.  If you order $350 worth in June, you earn an extra $35 free!!

Ask me how to earn a free catalog today!

Blessings,
Holly 





3 comments:

  1. I adore how you stamped the background in all those bright colors! And leaving one gray.....perfect! Cute card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bright and bold card! Fun image! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Holly, so easy to make and so trendy and beautiful. x from Scotland

    ReplyDelete