Sunday, October 9, 2016

I'm Here for You - TGIFC76

Hey there!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  I had a long weekend because of my craft show - but I'm so glad I did it!  I only sold cards, tags and a few pumpkins I made with scrap wood and retired DSP and I walked away with $250! (I actually made $384, but I deducted my vendor fee and the money I spent on this gorgeous piece of furniture that you'll see below!)  Not too shabby!  I even had 2 other vendors ask if I would like to sell my cards at their stores!  The only downside to the whole thing was that it was 3 hours of driving each day.  Saturday night I went to bed at 8 with a pounding headache.  I really pushed myself too far.

In fact, I was so distracted by this craft show that I forgot my TGIF card!  So, here it is on Sunday night!  There is still plenty of time to play along so I hope you join us at TGIF Challenges!

We have a beautiful fall color combo for you.

The leaves here in MN are really changing and as I drove on my hour and a half drive to the vendor show I saw so many birch and aspen trees inspiring me to make this card.

I love the In the Meadow stamp set and thought it was a perfect set for this color combo.  I'm out of kraft cardstock, so Tip Top Taupe subbed in.


I used my Aqua Painter on Shimmery White CS to make the background and color the Lots of Labels layer with the tree.  I added a few Pumpkin Pie Brights Enamel Dots and finished with a sentiment from the Here for You stamp set.


I hope that you join us this week! We love to see everyone's creations each week!  You inspire us too!

Here is the beautiful "pool party" piece of furniture I bought at the vendor show.  Most of the vendors sold handmade/antique/refurbished/artsy/shabby chic style pieces - this one is an old radio cabinet that's been emptied out.  I'm not sure if I'll use it for a coffee bar (I don't drink coffee), a guest room piece or whether I'll use it in my craft room.


Have a wonderful week!
-Holly

1 comment:

  1. That cabinet is uhmazing! & im so happy you had a chance to create with us this week! xo

    ReplyDelete