Friday, January 13, 2017

Thanks for that Thing You Did - TGIFC90


Happy Friday everyone! Never mind that it's Friday the 13th either - because it's your lucky day with a easy sketch over at TGIF Challenges!  We had an awesome turn out last week for the color challenge - it was very hard to pick a favorite! I threw in my top 3 for the mix but we were loving them all!

For today's card, I wanted to feature some of the new designer series paper that you can earn free with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration!  This cute hot air balloon paper coordinates with the Lift Me Up stamp set from the Occasions Catalog.  Depending on if you choose wood mount or clear mount, if you buy the bundle with matching framelits, you could get the matching DSP as your free item!

Here is the card I made with this week's sketch:

The "thanks" sentiment comes from another new set from the occasions catalog called All Things Thanks.  I love getting thank you sets! Lots of variety.

The little wooden heart is from the Sending Love Embellishments.  I simply used my Night of Navy Stampin' Write Marker to color it.  The Smoky Slate circle was cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits that are due to be back in stock on Monday! Yay!


I hope that you join us this week for the sketch challenge!  There are some other great cards from the design team so be sure to head on over to TGIF Challenges to check it out!

Have a wonderful weekend!!
-Holly



1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful. great colour choices. Im already in mourning for mint macaron. Im going to miss it so much!!

    ReplyDelete