Thursday, July 20, 2017

A Colorful Seasons Welcome Home Basket - Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the second hop for July from the Artisan Design Team!  We are a group of 20 demonstrators from all over the globe that are fortunate enough to represent Stampin' Up!  We are so glad you're here hopping along with us today!  Be sure to use google translate or the translate buttons on the blogs that are not in your preferred language so that you can get all of the great info and details!  You should have come from the lovely Dani Dziama - isn't she awesome?

This week we are highlighting the Colorful Seasons stamp set and coordinating products.

A month ago yesterday, we said goodbye to our home in Minnesota and handed the keys over to the new owners.  It was very bittersweet leaving a home we thought would be our forever home.  I wanted to leave a little something for the new family - a fruit basket with popcorn and a candle - and a note to welcome them.


The card itself is a smaller card - I cannot remember exactly, but I believe it was a 3"x4" card.  I used the Color Theory DSP Stack for the background with an Old Olive card base.


The leaves are diecut from the same paper stack using the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies.  I like the ombre look of the leaves - gives it a natural "always changing" look.  I added a few of the Glitter Enamel Dots that coordinate so well with this set, some Linen Thread and I also added some Dapper Denim washi tape from the Basic Pack 3 Washi Tape collection.



For the inside, I used the "congratulations" sentiment from the Colorful Seasons stamp set and paired it with "on your new home" from the At Home With You stamp set.  I added a few leaves to the corners to finish the card.


I sure hope they were pleased with the gift, but even more so, I hope they felt at home right away.

I hope you take a few moments to check out the rest of the hop.  I'm excited to see what the rest of the team has made with this bundle!  Next up is the very talented Jennifer Sootkoos from New Jersey!


As always, you can find the full list of bloggers below as well as the items used for this project.

Have a wonderful day!
-Holly



Product List

7 comments: