Friday, July 28, 2017

Welcome Little One - TGIFC118

Happy Friday!! I hope you're ready for the weekend! Today I have an ultrasound to see baby #4, so I'm anxious to see how much she's grown!  I'm officially 35 weeks and feel like it could be soon!  But other than that, nothing big planned for the weekend.  

If you have a moment this weekend, why not join the fun at TGIF Challenges?  We have a "Emboss Resist" technique for the challenge.


Here is my creation for this week - inspired a little by the color theme I'm thinking about for our daughter's nursery.  (Will be Coral, Mint and Navy)


I wanted to keep things fairly simple here.  I embossed the "welcome little one" stamp in Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder and sponged some Calypso Coral Ink over top.



I added some Night of Navy Washi Tape from the Basics 3 Washi Tape Pack.  I love these packs of the washi that Stampin' Up! has now - it's so nice to get a color group to use!

I also added some of the Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon for an extra (tiny) detail.


Finished the inside with a little more washi and some stars.


I hope you take a moment to join the fun over at TGIF Challenges!

Have a wonderful weekend!
-Holly





No comments:

Post a Comment