Sunday, November 5, 2017

Eastern Beauty with The Stamp Review Crew


Hello and welcome to another hop with the Stamp Review Crew! I'm glad you're here!  I'm sad to say though, this will be my last hop with the SRC.  It's been an absolute honor to hop alongside these amazing ladies and gents over the last year, but I need to step back from the design teams for now and spend more time with my kids!   No... this doesn't mean I'm done blogging - not at all - just need to breathe a little more and not have pressure of so many deadlines.

So now that that's out of the way... Let's look at what I've made for you with the Eastern Beauty stamp set and Eastern Medallions Thinlits!  I wanted to create something to show off the medallions so I decided to make an ornament.


If you look closely, you can see the top of the ornament was made with one of the small stamps from the set.  I also added another small stamped image to the script of the sentiment.


I carried the same two stamps over to the inside of the card as well to add a little more of the "eastern beauty".  These small stamps make beautiful borders for sure.


Thanks so much for joining me!  It's been a fun journey and I hope that you'll continue to follow me on Instagram and on my blog!  You are welcome to go back to my dear friend Kelly Kent, or head on over to the next blog where you will find a lovely creation from Dawn Tidd :)


Until next time...

Blessings,
Holly







12 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Holly! Love the color and the gold, glimmery ornament with it! The inside is perfect with the stamped borders. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Holly! You’re color palette is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. What dsp is this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary :) the DSP is from the coordinate suite - Eastern palace specialty dsp :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely ornament, Holly! But what really got me is the border you stamped inside! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy :) some times I like the inside of my card better too! Hehe

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card (especially the color combo). Very sorry that you won't be in the SRC lineup -- enjoy the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll be so missed from SRC but our loss is your families gain! Such an elegant Christmas card Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been so lovely to be on the crew with you Holly. Hopefully you'll make your way back to us one day. Enjoy your gorgeous family time! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete